ETSI, 650, Route des Lucioles, Sophia‐Antipolis, FRANCE
12‐13 June 2013
Agenda & Programme (PDF)
Membership Meeting of the ICES - Draft Agenda, 13 June 2013 (PDF)
Previous News and Events
- Brief report on development of standards education in Indonesia (PDF).
- Canadian engineering school wins ISO Award for Higher Education in Standardization .
- IEC-IEEE Challenge: How does Electrotechnology Impact Economic, Social and Environmental Development? http://iecieeechallenge.info/?page_id=159
- The 5th ITU Kaleidoscope conference will take place 22 - 24 April 2013, in Kyoto, Japan. Kaleidoscope events are unique in that they bring together academics and practitioners interested in standards and standardisation, from both the technical and the socio-economic sector.
- For more information on the Kaleidoscope conference please see http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/academia/kaleidoscope/2013/Pages/default.aspx.
- A workshop on 'Education about Standardisation' will be held in conjunction with this conference, on 25 April. This WS is jointly organised by ITU and IEICE. Its programme will include the 2nd meeting of ITU-T's TSB Director's Ad hoc Group on Education about Standardization and a panel.
- More news and events related to standards and standardization in different parts of the world available on the European Academy for Standardization EURAS website and the Global Standards Information website http://gsi.nist.gov maintained by NIST